“Strip lashes work well as long as you find a style that suits your eye shape,” Bass recommends. “Rounder eyes look great with a winged or demi lash on the outer corners, while deep-set eyes need a slightly longer lash to be visible. Hooded eyes benefit from a lash that is longer in the middle.”
How do I know what size lashes to buy?
Typically Lash Lengths fall within the ranges of : Short, Medium, Long, and Very Long.
- Shorter than 8 - 9 : Short (Very Natural, typically for inner corner lengths)
- 10 - 12 : Medium (Natural Mascara Look)
- 13 - 14 : Long (Long for a little extra oomph!)
- 15 and Above : Very Long (Dramatic Glamazon)
How do I choose the best fake eyelashes?
We recommend choosing a natural and romantic lash to enhance protruding eyes without looking too heavy. This will create lightweight definition and softly accentuate the lash line. Both flared lashes and lashes that are evenly distributed in length along the band will suit your eye shape.
What are the best false eyelashes for beginners?
Lilly LashesEveryday Faux Mink Lashes Color: Naturale - Flare lash, most complementary to downturned, upturned and hooded eye shapes. I recommend these for anyone, no matter if you're a beginner like I am! They're also so easy to clean and store!
What are the best lashes for mature eyes?
Avoid thick and heavy lashes as they can make your eyes look smaller and overwhelm the eye space. Instead, opt for a pair of lashes that are lightweight, natural-looking, and have a thin band. You can also consider half lashes that add volume to the outer corners of your eyes, creating a more lifted look.
What is the best type of fake eyelashes?
- Best Overall: Colourpop Falsies Faux Mink Lashes at Colourpop.com.
- Best Budget: Kiss MLBB My Lash But Better False Eyelashes at Amazon.
- Best Splurge: Lilly Lashes 3D Faux Mink Lashes at Amazon.
- Best for Beginners: Sephora Collection Vegan False Eyelashes at Sephora.
- Best Kit:
- Best Half Lashes: