The best method is to comb the hair downwards. Then slowly and carefully trim off the longer hair up to the hairline. Don't cut too far into the natural hairline. Just carefully trim along the edges.
How do you cut boys bangs?
It. So we're just going to take just the very ends of these bangs. Off.
How do you spike the front of boys hair?
And back over to the side. So he kind of has two options. Or you can just spike it up just in the front. So it's a little bit messy.
How should I cut my hair for boys?
- What You'll Need:
- Step 1: Spray the Hair With Water.
- Step Two: Part Hair Into Sections.
- Step 3: Begin Clipping at the Back of the Head.
- Step 4: Even-Out the Sides.
- Step 5: Trim the Longer Pieces at the Back.
- Step 6: Clean Up the Sideburns.
- Step 7: Buzz Extra Length.
How do you cut the front of your hair?
Let's get our head back up here okay. So we're taking the hair we are pulling it across the head perpendicular. To the part you guys see that don't over complicate it don't think about too much it is
How to cut boys hair at home?
Away don't go too high as we need to leave room for blending. Keep the consistent technique all the way around the head. And when you reach the sides try to keep it even about the temple.