Take note of these 5 LASH TIPS that will help you maintain that full lash line between refills:
- Wash Your Face and Keep Your Lashes Clean.
- Always Choose Lash-Friendly Makeup.
- Apply a Lash Sealant.
- Avoid Friction and Irritation.
- Schedule Regular Refills.
How do you keep eyelash extensions healthy?
Don't wear eye makeup of any kind, including mascara, eyeliner, and eyeshadow. Don't use oil-based cleansers. Keeping your face clean is important, but avoid cleansers with an oil base because this may break down the eyelash adhesive. Don't use eye creams of any kind.
What helps eyelashes grow?
How to Grow Eyelashes Longer and Thicker at Home: 5 Tips
- Apply oil to your lashes. Natural oils—such as castor oil, coconut oil, and olive oil—moisturize the lash hairs and support healthy growth.
- Moisturize with aloe vera.
- Treat with a lash growth serum.
- Use a lash-boosting mascara.
- Consider supplements.
How do you take care of eyelash extensions for the first time?
Try not to touch them much, particularly during the first few hours. The more you touch them, the more oils from your fingers get on them, the more strain on the lash root etc. Keep them as dry as possible for at least 24-36 hours. This means, it's ideal if don't wash your hair during this time.
How can I fix my eyelashes naturally?
Use Natural Oils A very effective way to repair damaged lashes is treating them with natural oils. Advise your client to treat their lashes with coconut oil, lavender oil, castor oil, or rosemary oil. You could even consider having these products on hand in your salon.
How can I make my eyelashes last 3 weeks?
6 SECRETS TO MAKING YOUR EYELASH EXTENSIONS LAST LONGER
- Sleep on your back. Sleeping with your face pushed into your pillow can cause your eyelash extensions to fall out quickly.
- Avoid Water and Steam for the first 48 hours.
- Comb Them Regularly.
- Always Use Oil-Free Makeup Remover.