For Full-Color Correction
- Mix equal parts of Colorfix Part 1 Color Reducer and Part 2 Conditioning Catalyst in a tint bowl or an applicator bottle.
- Use as soon as possible on dry hair after mixing when the mixture is active.
- Once applied, cover hair loosely with a plastic cap and process for up to 20 minutes.
Do you use color remover on wet or dry hair?
Damp Since the hair should be clean and damp before applying the colour remover, rinse your hair and leave it damp by drying it with a towel.
How long do I leave Colour Remover on my hair?
Step 1 – Mix The activator into the Remover bottle and apply liberally ensuring even coverage. Cover with hair cap and leave on for 30 minutes. If you have very thick, or longer than shoulder length hair it is advised to use 2 boxes. Step 2 – Lather half of the buffer in your hair and leave for 5 minutes.
What is the best method to remove hair color?
Quick and Easy Ways to Remove Hair Dye
- Use a clarifying shampoo. If you need to remove hair dye fast, reach for a clarifying or anti-dandruff shampoo.
- Make a paste with baking soda.
- Vinegar rinse.
- Lemon juice rinse.
- Hydrogen peroxide.
- Vitamin C tablets.
- Professional help.
What color will color remover turn my hair?
What shade does hair color remover leave your hair? Used properly, hair color remover should remove all artificial color, leaving your hair whatever hue it was before you dyed it.
How long should you leave hair Colour remover in?
The hair dye remover will need to be mixed to start the chemical reaction needed to break down the permanent or semi-permanent hair dye modules. You can then apply it by brush or hand. Typically the dye remover needs to sit for around 25 minutes before rinsing out.