Shampoos For Keratin Treated Hair
- OGX Brazilian Keratin Therapy Shampoo.
- SP Luxe Oil Keratin Protect Shampoo.
- KT Professional Kehairtherapy Hair Care Brazilian Keratin Shampoo.
- Body Cupid Keratin Shampoo with Hydrolized Keratin Protein, Almond Oil and Argan Oil.
When can I shampoo after keratin treatment?
You should wait 48 to 72 hours before washing your hair if you perform the treatment at home.
Which shampoo to use after smoothening and keratin treatment?
If you are wondering which shampoo is best for smoothened hair, check out the TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Shampoo and Sunsilk Nourishing Soft & Smooth Shampoo. These shampoos are the best when used after your hair smoothening treatment to maintain the smoothness and shine of your hair.
How do you maintain your hair after keratin treatment?
Best Ways to Make Your Keratin Treatment Last Longer
- Wash Your Hair Less.
- Use a Premium Quality, Sulfate-Free Gentle Shampoo.
- Avoid Heat Styling.
- Less Styling Products.
- Avoid Touching Your Hair.
- Stop Using Heavy Hair Oils.
- Use a top-notch hair serum.
- Don't Towel Dry Your Hair.
What products can I use after a keratin treatment?
“You can use a keratin-infused shampoo and conditioner provided by your salon,” Cairns says, or use delicate hair-care products that won't strip out the treatment (along with the natural oils in your hair). Experts recommend stocking up on sulfate-free shampoos and conditioners for this reason.
Which shampoo is good for keratin-treated hair?
L'OREAL PROFESSIONNEL PARIS Xtenso Care Shampoo For Straightened Hair, 250 ML |Shampoo for Starightened Hair|Shampoo with Pro Keratin & Incell Technology
- Beauty Brands. Top Brands.
- L'OREAL PROFESSIONNEL PARIS. OGX. GK HAIR. Dove.