Regardless, if you're bothered by back hair, you're not stuck with it. Laser hair removal is effective in removing back hair in both men and women, but it does take a little preparation on your part to make sure you're ready for your laser sessions.
Is laser good for back hair?
Shavers, hair remover creams, and waxes will remove the hair from your back, but they won't get rid of it forever. Laser treatment is the most effective way to eliminate back hair for good, and it has many benefits.
How many laser sessions for a hairy back?
When it comes to your back, you should expect to need around 6-8 treatments to see the best results.
Which laser hair removal machine is the most effective?
- Best Overall: nood The Flasher 2.0 at Amazon.
- Best User Friendly: RoseSkinCo.
- Best Splurge : Silk'n Infinity Hair Removal Device at Saks Fifth Avenue.
- Best for Quick Treatments:: KENZZI IPL Pro Hair Removal Handset at Amazon.
- Best for Sensitive Skin: Ulike Sapphire AIR+ at Amazon.
- Best Wireless:
- Best for Travel:
How can I permanently remove my back hair?
What are your options for removal?
- Electrolysis. Electrolysis involves the use of shortwave radio frequencies distributed through fine needles placed directly into your hair follicles.
- Laser hair removal.
- Prescription creams.
- Professional tweezing and waxing.
- Chemical depilation.
How do I choose a laser hair removal machine?
Firstly, your skin type and hair color will determine which type of laser will be most effective for you. If you have darker skin, you'll want to choose a laser with a longer wavelength of light like the Diode or Nd:YAG. If you have lighter skin, the Alexandrite or Ruby laser may be a better option.